Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
Indirect Single Coil Cylinder Range
Slimline – 554.5mm Diameter, Environmentally Friendly, Fast Re-heat, Energy Saving Product
Icon’s high efficiency unvented cylinders can lower your carbon emissions and help reduce your energy bills.
Quite simply, an unvented cylinder is used to store hot water that is heated by a boiler, air source heat pump or by solar. No matter where the cylinder is located in your property, our cylinders can maintain the mains water pressure, which ultimately provides a fast flow rate.
There are 6 models in the range to choose from. 120L through to 310L models.
Available in a wide range of capacities from 120 to 310 litres to suit the size of your property and your lifestyle.
All with a 25 year guarantee and ErP Energy label compliant, our cylinders are manufactured with 444 stainless steel with a high density 50mm insulation which reduces heat loss to a minimum and has an extremely fast reheat recovery time.
- 444 Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Extremely fast reheat recovery time
- High Density Insulation 50mm
- Low heat loss
- High performance at low water pressure
- Supplementary electric heating element (3000W)
- Factory fitted Dual Stat and T&P valve
- Compliant with G3, KIWA Watertec, KIWA Building regulations and CE approved
- Installation Kit included
- ErP compliant